It started IN 1992 when...
IRSN and GRS founded RISKAUDIT IRSN/GRS International as a non-profit European Economic Interest Grouping (EEIG). Since then RISKAUDIT has been a driving force promoting nuclear safety by providing nuclear expertise, hands-on experience, and know-how to nuclear regulatory authorities in Europe and around the world.
WE AIM AT...
- Enhancing nuclear safety, radiation protection, safe management of spent fuel and radioactive waste, safety of transport of radioactive materials, safe decommissioning, emergency preparedness and response, and environmental protection,
- Establishing European teams of highest technical and scientific competence,
- Applying the state-of-the-art of science and technology.
- Independent advice in nuclear safety and radiation protection,
- Renowned, active, and dedicated European expert teams with excellent credentials and long-term experience,
- Excellence in project management.
The company profile of RISKAUDIT:
• the Board of Members
• the Managing Directors
The staff of RISKAUDIT consists of highly-qualified experts with diverse legal, scientific and technical backgrounds, specialised in project and contract management in the field of nuclear safety, radiation protection and environmental protection.
The customers of RISKAUDIT are mainly the European Commission, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the contracting units of the European Union Member states and different nuclear safety authorities.
RISKAUDIT also works for other national and international organisations who wish to benefit from the knowledge, methods and experience of our experts to perform their mission in the realm of nuclear safety and radiation protection.
Company organisation structure
The company organisation structure of RISKAUDIT is project-oriented.